Inspired by the body and soul liberation of the 1970s, Australian denim brand Rolla’s lends vintage-look jeans, corduroy flares and hard-working overalls an irresistible fresh face. Boasting an expansive catalogue of bohemian-meets-urbane male and female-wear, this Melbournian-native label delivers enduring closet staples fuelled by heady, flower power nostalgia.
Our model is wearing size 26 pants. She is 170.2cm (5’7”) tall with a 80.0cm (31.5”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 76.2cm (30”) hips.
– Length: Inside Leg: 83cm; Front Rise: 28cm; Leg Opening: 62cm (size 26)
– Skinny fit; high-waisted; flares towards cuff
– Mid-weight cotton corduroy; slight stretch; unlined; opaque
– Midnight blue; antique brass-toned hardware
– Belt-looped waist
– Zip and button-fastened fly
– Classic five-pocket design
– Straight cuffs